- Forage only. No grain included. Yet still high-energy, low-sugar and easily digestible fermentable fiber
- Clean and natural – three simple, high-powered ingredients (alfalfa, beet pulp and flaxseed oil)
- Will fulfill nearly all energy and nutritional requirements of high-performance horses “as is” without further feed or supplements.
- Can replace corn and/or other grain-based equine feeds at a cost-effective price without heating up your horse(s)
- Alfalfa: Easily-digestible protein and energy from forage in a pellet that delivers consistent quality and nutrition
- Beet pulp: Low starch/sugar energy (roughly same as oats) but as a forage-based, easily digestible fiber rather than grain
- Flaxseed oil included; Omega-3 adds cool burning fuel while supporting healthy skin add coat as well as gastric and muscle health.
- Pellet is 11/64ths in diameter – easier to chew than standard equine pellets – no soaking required along with reduced choke risk.
- By adding a ration balancer/multi-vitamin, “Unbeetable” becomes a complete feed – additional hay/forage needs are reduced if not eliminated
|Blended Feed Typical Analysis Data|
|Fat by Acid Hydrolysis||4.07%|
|Digestable Energy||1.48 Mcal/lb.|
|Metabolizable Energy||0.99 Mcal/lb.|
|Net Energy Gain||0.39 Mcal/lb.|
|Net Energy Lactation||0.64 Mcal/lb.|
|Net Energy Maintenance||0.69 Mcal/lb.|
|Total Digestable Nutrients||61.89%|